NECA 2020 Virtual Safety Summit
Make plans to attend NECA’s inaugural Virtual Safety Summit, presented by Westex by Milliken, October 27 – 29.
The NECA Virtual Safety Summit will be composed of 2-half day blocks of general sessions, concurrent breakouts and even an exhibit hall. As champions of safety, we understand the importance of physically distancing but keeping up with latest safety trends of 2020 and beyond could set your organization apart.
In addition to the critical safety information provided at the NECA Virtual Safety Summit, we will also showcase new presentations on current trends, regulatory updates and code updates.
Don’t miss your opportunity to receive the latest industry information and stay up-to-date with safety!
|Early Pricing||Late Pricing|
- Early registration pricing will end on Friday, October 9th, 2020.
- Registration for the event will end on Monday, October 19th, 2020.
- General sessions featuring industry keynotes in the top of their field
- Educational sessions in a variety of safety-focused tracks
- Continuing education units
- Access to the Trade Show featuring top exhibitors providing the best safety solutions for your company
Who Benefits from Attending the Conference?
As we begin to cautiously reemerge from physical distancing, the importance of safety benefits everyone in your organization.
“Conference attendees understand the importance of safety in their company operations, for both their workforce and their bottom line. When we come together, we learn, we share how we can make our industry safer, more efficient and more profitable,” said Michael Johnston, NECA Executive Director, Standards and Safety.
Who Should Attend?
Because there are no travel cost related to this program, it is our hope that these educational opportunities would be available to everyone in your organization.
If that’s not possible, focus on anyone with an interest in sharpening their occupational safety and health knowledge, including managers of safety and health programs or those with similar responsibilities as part of their employment. Including:
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Safety Professionals
- And all those who have safety oversight within their respective organizations
- Inside Electrical Construction
- Outside Electrical Construction
- Safety Leadership
- Safety Management Risk/Regulations
Not a NECA Member? First timer?
That is perfectly fine, this event is open to the entire electrical industry. However, NECA members SAVE when registering.
Contact Us For More Information:
For more information contact Wes Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.